Monday, October 13, 2008

Rough night, it was...

Tossing and turning. Everytime Caylee moved I had to put the head bandage back on her. About 4:00 am this morning I was putting on the third bandage. Now remember...whatever you do, DO NOT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES REMOVE THE BANDAGE! Yea, right! Hey doc, you forgot that this is a 16 month old baby! I am about out of guaze. She just doesn't want this thing on her head! (can't say as I blame her!)

Called her doctor this morning and she told me up her dosage of medicine that the ER gave her yesterday! She says that they gave her the wrong dosage. Also said that she should have been put on 2 different antibiotics? Never heard of that, but let me tell you, this lady knows her stuff! So in the morning, away we go back to Flagler Hospital to hopefully get the stuffing out! Maybe, by chance, she will have a normal bandage next time. She must be very uncomfortable. In order to get the thing to stay on her head I had to wrap it around her chin. So far, so Good! She is unraveling the strings to it, but at least it is still there around her head! Let's pray for a better night!

No comments:

Post a Comment