and deeper in debt! Isn't that what they say? Well, it is true in this household!
Yep, Celebrated my 42nd year of life on October 26th this month. Wow, it is hard to beleive that 21 years ago on this day, I gave birth to my first son, Chad. You got it! He turned 21 on the same day. I n Gainsville, Florida. Perfect memories.
We did noth'in all day, except me and a baseball friend went to "Walmart" to replenish the concession stand. (fun huh?) I thought That i'd get the kids a cake for my birthday. They got me some well needed pajamas and a card. With me being a diabetic now, it makes it hard not to touch those sweets. Gotta get a little taste though! I guess it took 3 days but yesterday I woke up in bad shape. My blood sugar was "sky high". While trying to stir my coffee, I darn near fell over I was so dizzy. And on top of that, I think the night before I may have missed my Cholesterol pill. That sure didn't help the situation. Today I'm a bit light-headed, but nothing like yesterdays tragety! I recon it all comes with the age. These 40's have been the pits man!
I remember when Chad was younger, we were talking one day about how old I would be when he turned 21. I didn't think much about it then, I was liv'in my life one day at a time, having a drink when I wanted, doing what I wanted, when I wanted. But now, he's at the drinking age, and I'm at the age of no return! I haven't had a drink in almost 3 years. If I did, boy would I ever pay for it. My body took a big dump at the age of 39. Hello 40's!!
Yes, we are both "Halloweeny babies"!!!
A Weeks Worth of Pictures!
14 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment