Sunday, October 19, 2008

A couple of pictures...

Tried to take Caylee to get her pictures professionally taken this weekend...NOPE! She ain't do'in it! So I had to get them myself. She was upset at me this morning. Usually I hold up two differant suits and ask her what she wants to wear. Well, not on this day and she was hot because this is not her choice of wardrobe for the day. She tried so hard to take it off.

She is getting over bad, bad poopies from the antibiotic the doctor gave her. She also got a horrible rash from it also. It was way too strong. I quit giving it to her. I will consult the doctor in the morning. She had a bad week from the medicine so maybe we will try to get them another day. It looks much better tonight!

Gonna try to get some zzzzzzzzzzzzz's! Boys had a birthday party this evening and my neice gave back our dogs (Emallee) puppy. I will post pictures of him another day. I am very tired. His is a black and white Shitz Shu. They have kept me busy. Or ran me ragged as I should say.


1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely adorable and beautiful! I know you know it and we all know she knows it too! :-)

    Sorry to hear that the antibiotics have given her the poops. I'm familiar with the poops - they suck! And a rash too! I agree- stop taking the antibiotic and have her switch you to something else. If she got a rash she might be allergic to the antibiotic. If it was amoxicillin or augementin -- she might have a penicillin allergy.

    I hope she feels better!!!

    ReplyDelete