I must add that all the sleeping with all the naps are a figment of our history! When she came home, for the first 5 months, she was taking 4 naps, 2 hours long a day and sleeping all night in her own crib... Now she is down to, if your are lucky, one 1 hour nap once a day and now sleeps between mom and dad! Imagine that one!!
We just came from JC Penneys. She needed some winter clothing. I love that store! Everything she owns is for the summer, being as she came home on march 7th this year. She needs pants and long sleeve shirts. My husband says to get up in the attic and get the boys jeans for her too wear. NOT!!! She must have the jeans with the printed flowers and butterflies embroidried all over. Yo know what I mean, the "PINK" and "PURPLE" ones! I am so over the plain boy thing! Forget the jean jackets and T-Shirts! She must have the pink Sweaters and lace...I just adore having a little girl for a change...And by the way, DEAR OLE DAD, I think the boys clothes are gonna be at the "Everybody is having a yard sale" the first Saturday in November! We are in need of some of those dollars to buy her the winter clothes! Hehehehehehehehehehehe!










Caylee is growing up to be a beautiful young girl!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the shopping!!!