Caylee got her big girl bed yesterday. She slept all night in it til 5:00am this morning, when she came to her door yelling "MOM"! No more crib, no more mom & Dad's bed!! I have a picture of her sleeping now that I will post later when I get the time...Ok, I got them for you now.

Had to throw this one in here. She was so cute Zonked out in the middle of the living room floor.

Next Saturday here in Pomona Park is what they call "everyone is having a yard sale". This is where everybody interested gets their junk and goes to the Pomona Park area and sells it dirt cheap. Well, I am going this year. I have so many baby clothes from the past eight years that I think it is time to get rid of it. I saved everything. We were saving it for the three older children to use when they started their families, but, you know how that goes! The oldest, don't think she'll ever settle down enough to have a family. (hope she does though) Davey~he's just enjoying life and trying to make a living. He's definately loving his 20's. And then there's Chad. Well he started his family. The only problem is he is so far away from us. He's in New York and do not know if he'll come to visit. So that means that I have a lot of nice stuff to get rid of! It is cluttering the garage and attic to the point of no end. I am hopeing a good turn out, as we could use the extra money right now. Wish I could give it to our kids to use. I have 8 totes of boys clothing and 16 baby diaper boxes full of girls...
On our way to the concession stand tonight. Got games. Yesterdays games were cancelled due to the nasty weather. That makes today even worse. Looks like it is gonna get cold here. Calling for the 40's for three mornings straight, WOW! What-a change that is. Guess we'll be selling lots of Hot Chocolate and Coffee tonight. Sometimes ss running the Little League gets to be tiresome, but at other times, it is pure joy to watch all the children have fun. I get lots of laughs from watching them all. Maybe I can get some pictures of Cory in uniform tonight and post them tomarrow. He is so cute in his Orioles outfit. The "Orange" fits in with our season here! I got them, here he is...










No comments:
Post a Comment