Alarm clock went off at 6:00 am. Up we go headed to the football field! Mighty Mites (Ages 7-9) are playing this morning and PeeWee's are playing at 11:00. These are the older kids. Hot, Humid, sticky and muggy off we go. Oh man, How awlful, the Mighty mites lost! 31-0. Looks like they could at least score in one of these games. After the game I helped out in the concession stand. Went home, exhausted I might add. Tried to nap...NOT! Boys bickering as tossed in bed while dad and Caylee slept peaceful in the chair. Got up went to the baseball field. YEP< 1st day for Baseball practice. Off to the concession stand I go. If my head wasn't attached, I would have left it at home this day! Got there only realizing I needed my cash Ledger book, sunglasses, and registrations papers that I could not find anywhere!!! What a mess. It ruined my entire evening.
Sunday I wake up, still exhausted I might add, Call a friend ato see if she would like to go to the Sam,s Cub. Gotta replenish the concession stand. She sounded all chipper! "Let's go!" So Off we went....1 1/2 hours away! Soon as we get there Caylee spots this hu-mon-gus "Giraffe" at the entrance. Non the less I found myself strapping it in the seat next to her. YES! These carts have two seats and we had to share with the "Giraffe! By the end of our visit in the club Mr. "Giraffe was so "Cheeto bent" that he had to come home with us! She absolutely adored this thing! So off to the truck he went.
Got to the baseball field only to relize that I had no "KEYS". After going home to get the keys and unloading all we met up with dad and the boys, ate chicken (good ole Winn Dixie) and went home. These weekends seem to be stretching out longer and longer!! I seen to it that the boys and Caylee were bathed and in the bed and off to sleep I went! Apon awaking this morning, this is what I find!!
Now doen't this just make all the hastle just fine? I think so. Might I add the bed head!! Looks as if she was quite the tumbler last night! When she got up, this "Giraffe" is the first thing she went for. I guess I wasn't the only one that enjoyed my rest last night!!
A Weeks Worth of Pictures!
14 years ago












Love the giraffe story!!!!
ReplyDelete