Been trying little by little to get Our Journey to Caylee back on here and going again. Here are a few of her pictures from birth until she was 8 months old...
I am Married to a wonderful husband and father. We have 2 boys and our beautiful daughter at home. We also have 1 girl and 2 more boys that are grown and gone. Total of 6 children. I am a stay at home mom. Very involved with Little League Baseball. My husband Dave is the President and I am the Secretary. That means I feel like I am the Assistant President, at times, if you know what I mean! Love to spend time with my family when I am not doing other things. I try to take things one day at a time.
Something to think about...
"A true friend is there for you even if he would rather be somewhere else"
Absolutely beautiful! They grow up so fast!
ReplyDelete