Caylee sound asleep leaves time for blogging today. Teething issues keep us up at night. Made a appointment for Caylee to get her 2 front teeth fixed. From lack of nutrition, when her 2 front teeth came in, each have a cavity. Appointment is set for October 9th, but that will just be the orientation. She will have to go back in a day or so to have the work done. My heart is pounding, as for the fact, they have to put her to sleep in order to do the work. Although I know this has to be done, I am very sad about the entire situation. I do not know whether to cry or be happy that she is finally getting the needed work accomplished. I think they may be bothering her a bit, as she isn't eating the same. Dentist say they can get her in earlier is I think pain is protuding.
Cory has decided that he likes football now. At first he told his father he was not a quiter so he would finish the season. But, would not play next year. I do beleive the waves may have changed. Although he says, "I still hate the part where we have to exercise so much!".
Little League Fall ball we are into again. Pactices have started. Season games start on October 11th. Would be the 4th but we have a big wedding to attend. I have spent my week, if I wasn't sick with high sugar levels (I am a diabetic) or low bood pressure or both at the same time, getting the teams organized, rosters made, and preparing the concession stand for the season. It is a lot of work, but I guess someone has to do it. Although I might add, things have been a bit more organized this go round!
Callan says, "although school is very hard, he likes it". That is a plus. He's the one we figured would be into trouble on a daily basis! He is doing an amazing job. Everyday he comes home and does his homework first thing. Every morning he is eager to get to the bus. That's a good feeling!
Guess I should spend some quality time in the washer. Clothes are backing up, dinner needs tending to,and last but not least....sounds as if my precious princess is awaking...hummmm...
A Weeks Worth of Pictures!
14 years ago









I am so sorry that Caylee has to get work done on her teeth. Alberto is always bumping and hitting his front teeth -- so I am waiting for the day when they tell me he has to have them pulled or something like that.
ReplyDeleteBut I do understand -- completely -- the worrying about this type of thing.
Like I need something to give me wrinkles and grey hair -- only purpose that serves is to make it even more important for my hairdressers to come into town and maybe someone donate some botox...
I hope you feel better and glad to hear that the boys are doing well.
By the way, even though the Gators beat the Canes, I still like you. I even like more that your blog is Cane color!