Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Decisions, Decisions!

Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, Christmas is creaping apon us quickly. Tried to do a bit of shopping this past weekend. I find it hard to buy for Caylee. I Think it's because I want her to have it all! I don't know, but I'm not seeing too many "good" toys on the shelf. I have had to buy for boys for the past 21 years! I don't even know where to start now! All she has so far is "baby dolls"! Just how many dolls can you buy? She'll be the only girl in the world that has every make, brand, model, size, color, that walks, talks, crawls, pees, poops, etc...

That's not even to mention the "Barbie"! When is a good time to start with those? I never as a kid really liked to play with Barbie, but we are all different. A lot has happened with Barbie over the years. Toys R us every year gets in the "Holiday Barbie". She is a super hot item! Should I start collecting them now for her? What if she don't like them? How about The "Cabbage Patch" baby? Now this one catches my eyes. She's adorable! Let me know your thoughts. They are all much appreciated!

Now this first time doll buying brings up another subject. "First Hair Cut Time".Who thinks we should cut Caylee's hair? I would like to keep the length and let it grow down to her feet. I am going crazy with the hair in her eyes thing, so I made a appointment for next Friday to get our hair cut! YEAH!!!! I told the hair dresser to be ready, I'm coming with the camera! I like her with bangs, I like her without bangs. Which do you guys like? This is a very hard decision as my boys are easy. Just take them out back with a set of clippers and they come out all even with a 1/4 inch to spare! Even dad gets the "clippers"! Don't forget to leave a comment! All comments are needed!










Had to throw this picture in. This is Max. He is the puppy of Emalee. I'm very slow at getting this picture on here but I finally did! Max is back at home now with us! He's all man!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kathy...

    Oh, the Christmas shopping. Friends give me a hard time. I ask them what am I supposed to get Alberto when I buy him stuff all the time?

    Regarding dolls -- I was a Barbie fan. She doesn't get it just yet so I would hold off on the collectables. Just in case, she turns out not liking them at all. At her age, I think a cabbage patch or a soft baby doll, baby stroller and maybe a feeding kit (you know the fake bottle with liquid that "disappears"). You can always get her those V-tech games that are educational or puzzles. Those wooden puzzles seem to be highly recommended --- Alberto likes them, in like throwing the pieces across the room. no matter what you do, it will be wonderful. Your little girl is home!

    As far as the hair is concerned... that's personal preference. She does look cute with long bangs...Hair grows back but we are close to Christmas and not sure if you want to do something too "different" just in case... for her holiday pictures.

    I can tell you are enjoying her so much!!! You are both a blessing to one another!!!

    ReplyDelete