We have a lot to be "Thankful" for this year...I will list the top 3 for me...
* I am very Thankful for all of you whom was there for me when this was going on.
* I am Thankful for our daughter Caylee of which came home this year in March.
* I am Thankful for all whom had a hand in the adoption process. We could have never done this alone.
Thanksgiving day here was wonderful. We had our dinner on Sunday before due to Rick and Sue coming in on Wednesday night. Although we celebrated early at our house it was the thoughts and togetherness that we were thankful for. My Sister and her twins came for dinner. We had lots of laughs and ate plenty for all of you. Caylee enjoyed the day and the visit from her cousins. She never stopped going and sacked out after the meal and napped for 2 hours. I do have pictures and will post when I have more time.
I've been laying low here as my computer has had a virus or something. Been having lots of troubles with crazy things happening. I hope I have it half way working now.













No comments:
Post a Comment