
I couldn't figure out which one I liked the best, so I had to put all of them in this one.

Mommy & me relaxing in front of the fire on the coldest night of the year so far. It was 35* this morning....BRRRRRRRRRRRR!

These silly boys. Always hugging and goofing off! Look at Callan sporting his "SpongeBobs"!

Bath time is fun in our house. Caylee has gotten to where she thinks it isn't a bath if she isn't in the sink! She screams bloody murder when you try to put her in the bath tub. She has a problem with small areas. She enjoys eating the bubbles and cooking up a big mess.

But no matter how big the mess is, she is always smiling. I am looking forward to posting pictures and blogging about our first holiday season together and all of those whom will join us!









So cute!!! I really need to get creative like you!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I love, love, love the pics of her in the sink.
ReplyDelete