I've been looking for a new blog background for my blog to kick off the Christmas season the day after Thanksgiving. I have my mind set on poinsettias or something of the sort, but am having trouble finding something unique. Does anyone have any ideas as to where I might look? I want something "alive"! Webfetti ain't cutt'in the butter here!
Had a very busy day today. Ran to town, did a bit of shopping, then came home cleaning like crazy. That's about it! I'm worn out. All ideas welcome! Thanks all!
A Weeks Worth of Pictures!
14 years ago









Hey Kathy,
ReplyDeleteYou can check out some of the digital scrapbooking sites and see if you like any of their kits. I have some great sites for "freebies" too. Once you have that, you can actually make your backgrounds == I can share some tips to make it all fit. :-)