Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Want to wish all a very "Merry Chistmas & A Happy New Year!!"

We had a very Merry Christmas and took lots of pictures. Caylee just loved to open her presents...and Cory's...and Callan's...I will post them as soon as I can. I have a lot of catching up to do.

My computer has been down all week with viruses. 16 viruses, I might add. I finally have it back up and running. It was a very stressful week getting in back to normal, but all has been accomplished! It is just amazing at how many files is in these little boxes! I hope to get all up to date with everyone's blog as soon as possible.

It is just killing me to get back to Guatadopt! You never know how much you are involved in things until they are gone!

Pictures to be posted soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment