Caylee was sick and in the hospital with high fever and dehydration for 4 days last week. Thank God she is better now! She's back to her old same ol self once again.
Callan came home with a fever of 102.6 on Monday this week. Took him to thee doctor for the good ole antibiotic. Got home only to see his temperature rise to 104.8*! That was scary. Called the doc and she said to get him in the tub in ice water. If that don't bring the temp down in 30 minutes, then she would see us at the ER in St. Augustine in 1 hr. As the good lord was watching over us, it finally went down. Today is day 3 and he still has a bit of fever, but it's low grade. Caylee's lasted for 4 days! Needless to say, doctor says they have the same stuff! (Do ya think?) I am just happy that Callan did not get dehydrated and have to get hospitalized!
Just seems as it is one thing after the other here. never a minutes peace or rest. It is sad because Cory looked at me yesterday and said, "Mom, I guess I'm next, huh?!" All jokes aside, hopefully not, being as his tonsils were removed in August last year. Hasn't been sick since. It lessened his chances of getting this stuff that attacks their throats. It's waiting game.
Here to better weeks to come. Hoping all this sickness leaves my home and lands somewhere else! :)
A Weeks Worth of Pictures!
14 years ago









Oh man I didn't know Caylee has had this mess too. I know that if I wouldn't have taken Isaac to doc on Fri he would have been in the hosp too. Our poor babies. Been home a year though and this is the first time he has been sick. Hope all yours are on the mend now.
ReplyDeleteOh my...well at least your getting the sickness all around the same time. Glad Caylee is better and home from the hospital!
ReplyDeleteLove your new blog!