Caylee caught this horrible infection of the throat this past week and had to spend 4 days in the hospital. No eating or drinking for 4 days straight. Was very dehydrated and not mobile at all. Ran a fever of 103.3 an above for 4 days as well. Unknown where this horrible stuff came from. Doctor says, probably a Walmart shopping cart or something of the sort! Yesterday, march 6th I brought her home only to see every minute that she is here, she has gotten better. As I sit here and type this post, she is sleeping so peacefully beside me, for what has been two hours already, with no pain medicines since 10:30 this morning! Yah! She has been eating Vanilla & Chocolate pudding since she's been home. This morning when she woke, it was, "Mom,NUM-NUM!" She ate half of a package of grits. Her appetite is rising by the day. Today also is "Opening Day" for our Little League. Caylee and I will not be attending as it is not in her well being. Cory, Callan and Dad will be there all night. I sent a camera in hopes that they will bring some pictures to post. Being as Caylee is not feeling at her best, I will post pictures at a later date when she is her cheerful self again.
She is waking now and grabbing her mouth, so I'm off to the kitchen for some meds.









Oh Kathy, I am so sorry that Caylee has been so sick! I am sure that you were going nuts with worry and concern!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that she is doing better now, though. I can imagine what a scare!!
Congratulations on being home a year!!! YEAH!!!!
I can't believe how big she has gotten and that it's been a year. She is adorable.
ReplyDelete