Thursday, January 22, 2009

WOW!! This is Florida....

What in the heck is up with this New York weather? Yesterday morning upon awakening it was a whopping 27 degrees here. That was unbelievable.




Today is outta the question! It's 23 degrees this morning at my house. This is just beyond unbelievable. Good grief!!! I live in Florida people! This is just wrong! Old man winter needs to go home! It is not suppose to be this cold here. BRRRRRRRRRRR!
Dad turned on the sprinklers last night for the kids to enjoy the ice when they got up for the bus.


The kids could not believe their eyes. This was a first time experience for them. This has been the coldest since about 20 years ago! Finally, the weather man got it right. Normally, he predicts and is wrong here.
On another note, we have been busy painting the house, doing sign-ups for Little League, etc.. Haven't had much time for posting. Although, I did manage to slide in much needed blog change. How did I do? I really do get into this kinda stuff. It's just finding the time.
Been in and out of the doctors office. It stinks when you get old! Caylee is congested. Got this runny nose thing driving me out of my mind! I am hoping this is tooth related. As, #12 finally broke the skin a day or two ago. She is now into this thing where she loves to wear sunglasses. What a cutie bug!

Didn't get a chance to post any pictures from christmas. So here is a couple of late arrivals. We all had a nice one. Just Me, Dave, Cory, Callan and Caylee. Caylee was all up in to unwrapping her gifts, and Cory's and Callan's...

She got a lot af baby dolls. One of her favorites was the stroller and bby combo. She is a big girl now!

Cory and Callan had a wonderful time as well. They were amazed by all of what Santa brought to our house.

Hoping to get back on track and get back to posting as normal. I also have great intentions to get caught up on everyones blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment