Thursday, December 9, 2010

Been a very exciting year and a half. Last post was Easter of 2009...WHEW! time flies!
Caylee is growing fast and getting more beautiful everyday.

She has been a great addition, as well as, my inspiration. She is definitely mommy's girl. Just as I had planned (hoped) ;)
Caylee and I got to meet some wonderful friends. One of which I do believe will hold a special place always, Mrs Cruz and Ms. Ava Cruz. We had a wonderful play date in Palm Coast and had a special lunch together with "Mom & Dad". We are delighted to have had the chance to play and to be allowed to join with wonderful company. Since then, this past year Chris and her family has had a addition, " Mr. Anthony", welcome home little man we can't wait to meet and play with you too.!!
Hope you enjoy some of the picture from our play date.



Thanks Chris and Ava for having us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment