Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Oh no,the horse did what"?

Today was a very strange day here. Caylee and I went to grandpa's house next door. Caylee loves the horses. She walked over to the fence and (I was watching) put her hand through it. That darn horse turned around and bit her finger....hard! Her poor little finger was crushed flat with a great big square indention bored into it! I felt horribly sad for her as she screamed bloody murder. Then on top of that, he would not let her finger go. It wasn't so bad that she needed to go to the emergency room, but let me tell you, she got it good! Her little finger is blue. Poor thing!

On a happier note, here she is on Tuesday morning being her silly little self!

Man, don't they just grow up so fast?

2 comments:

  1. Awww, poor little Caylee's fingies! Hope it feels better. Now on to the other important thing here, That adorable outfit. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Caylee! Hope it's feeling better soon! I agree with the previous commenter...love the bunny dress!!

    ReplyDelete