
I now have the entire day to myself, with no fussing, fighting, pushing, pulling, yelling or screaming going on in my house!!

Came in and cleaned my house and believe this ~ IT IS STILL CLEAN! This was a long summer here! Caylee and I watched the bus as it rolled down the road. Came inside and was able to put Caylee down for a nap. Yep, listen to this....She was even able to sleep for 2 hours without being woke up! (that was only a dream for the last 2 months now) I was at the point where I had to lock the boys in the yard till she got up. WHEW....IT'S BEEN NICE!!
And then there is Petey. Even he finally can get some rest. It's nice. not to have your tail being pulled or being chased around the house constantly! AWH!










Hey Kathy,
ReplyDeleteFay just sprinkled on us all day long. It was a gloomy day but nothing out of this world. Get worse summer thundershowers. The entire metropolitan area was pretty much shut down. MOnday was the first day of school -- but it was postponed until today.
The sun is coming out... Yeah!!!