Thought I'd sit and write a line or two as all is pretty quiet here. Caylee is walking away now. She still flops down, after about 6-10 steps, but she crawls to the next stand-up spot and starts all over again!! I won't be posting this weekend as we are going to take the kids to Wild Adventures in Valdosta, Florida. This will be Caylee's first big theme park. I will come back with lots of pictures to share. We are planning on staying there for 2 days. Our 7 year old Cory has to have surgery on Wednesday August 6th. He is getting his tonsils and adnoids removed. This trip will surely keep his mind in other places for the weekend.

This picture was taken last month. We took the boat to Port Charlotte, Florida. We have family there. This is what the boys caught. A HUGE STINGRAY!! It took Dave and Sean 2 hours to get this thing in the boat.
No comments:
Post a Comment